Implementation of the 1C system includes creation of the new objects (reports, documents, directories, vocabularies, service processes and so on), modification to the standard functionality, consulting. Installation, configuration and adaptation of the 1C-based custom applications could be performed by IT-specialists of the customer company in cooperation with our consultants.
Implementation of 1C in your enterprise could include following tasks:
- Customer requests analysis, creation of technical specifications, audit;
- 1C platform, configuration & latest releases installation;
- Reengineering of business processes;
- Migration of data from other enterprise software;
- Migration from MS SQL to IBM DB2;
- Configuring and reports implementation;
- Training of users;
- Testing (go-live) of implemented system and fixing of discovered errors;
- 1C administration – setting up of user accounts, administration of servers, operational systems (OS) and databases (DB);
- System backup procedures introduction;
- User manuals preparation;
- User support – solving of appeared issues, answering questions either visiting customer site or remotely (via remote access, e-mails, telephone);
- Providing of 1C updates, testing of implemented updates, distribution “what’s new” lists to users.