1C-Logistics: Warehouse management 3.0 is a modern warehouse management system, which provides addressed warehouse organization, automation of warehousing processes and an integration with bar code devices. 1C-Logistics: Warehouse management may be adjusted to the peculiarities of technological and organizational requirements of the client’s warehouse.
The system enables to manage processes of any number of stocks and zones inside the warehouse, define at any moment an exact location and amount of goods in the whorehouse, according to all possible storage units, expiration date, lot and serial numbers.
1C Logistics: Warehouse management 3.0 is implemented for the purposes of:
- Improvement of accuracy of an accounting
- Increasing of warehousing operations speed
- Warehouse management in real-time
- Reduction of the “human factor” dependence and decrease the number of errors
- Reduction of losses, related to the limited expiration dates of goods
- Optimization of warehouse space usage